Case Number: 360
- Before After
TOTAL VAGINAL REJUVENATION AND LASER VAGINAL REJUVENATION IN PASADENA AND VISALIA
There are no photographs in this section of our website because we do not believe that photographs are necessary for proper comprehension of this surgery, and also believe that such photographs of this area would not be appropriate to put on our website.
However, Dr. Yoho's laser vaginal rejuvenation involves the following:
1) Tightening and suspension of the vagina if necessary. A gynecologist helps with this procedure. We use a laser for parts of this procedure.
2) Laser hair removal around the vagina, if desired. Some hair can be left as the patient directs. One treatment does not completely get rid of all the hair, but it suppresses growth and since the patient is sedated, there's no pain.
3) Labiaplasty if necessary. Labiaplasty or labia reduction is described in the accompanying section.
4) G-spot injection with Radiesse® if desired. The G spot is an area a few centimeters in diameter right inside the vagina in the front, right under the pubic bone. Generally patients can tell us where their G spot is, but if not, we can find it for them. In many patients, injection of the G spot makes it more sensitive and sexual relations more pleasurable. Injection doesn't hurt. Radiesse® lasts about a year or a bit more, so repeat injections may be possible if desired.
5) Liposuction of the pubic area if necessary and desirable. This can be combined with liposuction of other areas.
6) Fat transplantation to the external labia if necessary and desired. This can produce some very pleasing effects…